Sunday, 29 May 2011
Tropical Tornado Mocktail
A tornado of tropical flavours bursting to cool and refresh your palate and quench your thirst.
100ml coconut water
1 small lime
Lime and pinepapple slices for garnish.
1. Peel the pineapple and cut into chunks (Reserve some for garnish)
2. Cut a thin slice from the lime and reserve it for garnish. Squeeze the juice from the lime.
3. In a juicer add the pineapple chunks and extract the juice.
4. In a jug add the pineapple juice, lime juice and mix.
5. In a tall glasses add ice cubes and pour the pineapple juice to approx 3/4 full
6. Top the pineapple juice with the coconut water.
7. Garnish with lime slice and pineapple slices.
You may like:
Coolers and mocktail event by Pari guest hosted by simply.food
Labels: Beverages / Mocktails
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.