Friday, 3 June 2011
Breakfast Berry Smoothie
A refreshing and flavour some smoothy that is healthy and delicious too.
2 extra ripe pears
120 ml apple juice
1. Hull the strawberries and chop them up into small pieces
2. Peel and chop up the pears.
3. In a blender add the fruit and blend to a puree.
4. Add apple juice to get the desired consistency.
5. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
NB- Sugar is not needed as the sweetness from pears will be enough although if strawberries are a little sour ,add a tablespoon full of honey to add extra sweetness.
Strawberry and melon smoothie
Breakfast Club#11 -Berries event by Helen of Fuss free flavours guest hosted by simply.food.
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.