Italian mascarpone with a delicious crunchy base and creamy topping makes this delicious cheesecake irresistable.
100 g digestive biscuits
50 g butter (melted)
75g oreo biscuits
30g butter (melted)
250 g Mascarpone cheese
100 ml Double cream
100 g Icing sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
12 chocolate stars
6 oreo biscuits whole
2 oreo biscuits broken into crumbs
1. Crush the digestive biscuits and add them to 50g melted butter, mix to form a sand like texture.
2. Spoon the mixture into 6 small glasses and flatten out with the back of a spoon to form a thin layer (about 2 cm thick) Chill for 10 minutes
3. Crush the oreo biscuits and add to the 30 g melted butter, mix to form a sand like texture.
4. Spoon the mixture on top of the digestive biscuit layer and smooth with the back of a spoon to form an oreo layer. (about 1 cm thick) Chill for 10 minutes.
4. Whip the double cream until its stiff..
5. Add the mascarpone, vanilla and icing sugar to a large bowl and mix together until combined.Fold in the whipped cream.
6. Fill a piping bag with the mascarpone mixture and pipe a layer on top of the biscuit base.
7. Chill the cheesecakes in the fridge for 2 hours.
8. After two hours sprinkle some crushed oreo and chocolate starts on top of the mascarpone cream layer and serve with a oreo biscuit.
Christmas recipes by Zesty south Indian Kitchen
Lets cook Christmas party food event by simply.food
Spotlight -Continental by recipe Junction.