Recently, I was sent a Loyd Grossman hamper to create a recipe with. In my hamper there was a sample of Loyd Grossman’s Limited Edition Mint Masala gravy sauce, Tikka sauce, a recipe card, Loyd Grossman Naan Bread, boil in the bag rice, and a Balti dish.
The new mint masala will be available in the shops from mid November, it a delicious aromatic Indian curry sauce made with a blend of spices, tomatoes, yoghurt and mint. It is perfect when you want to create a tasty meal in a short time. Being a vegetarian I choose to use my Mint masala gravy to create a lovely paneer (indian cheese dish) cooked with onions and capsicums.
Minty Masala Paneer
Succulent paneer cooked in an aromatic blend of spices in a minty masala sauce.
- 400g Paneer cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 green capsicum cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 jar Lloyd Grossman Minty masala sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and toss the Paneer cubes in it for 3-4 minutes until they start to turn brown.2. Remove the paneer from the pan on to a piece of kitchen paper.3. To the pan add the onions and saute them until translucent. Add the peppers, green chilli and stir for 3-4 minutes until peppers slightly soften.4. Add the salt, lemon juice, and the minty masala sauce and stir fry for 2-3 minutes .5. Add the cooked paneer and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.6.Transfer the paneer minty masala paneer to the serving balti dish and garnish with chopped coriander.Serve with rice and nan bread.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time:
The contents of the hamper:
Lloyd Grossman’s Limited Edition Mint Masala gravy sauce,
a recipe card,
Lloyd Grossman Naan Bread,
Boil in the bag rice,
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only over the age of 18 .Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 24th November 2014 -12.00am
· You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
· Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
· Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
· Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
· For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
· For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
· If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.a Rafflecopter giveaway