Friday, 2 April 2010
Milk pudding-A delicious rich and creamy set dessert, delicately flavoured with rose syrup and cardamom garnished with almond flakes.
300ml full cream milk
1.5 tablespoons agar agar flakes
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoon sweetened rose syrup
½ teaspoon cardamom
12 almond flakes.
1. In a pan add the milk and bring to boil, add the agar agar and stir until it is totally dissolved.
2. Add the sugar and stir till it is dissolved.
3. Allow the milk mixture to cool slightly and then stir in the rose syrup.
4. Add the cardamom and flaked almonds.
5. Pour mixture into individual jelly moulds or I large shallow dish.
6. Leave in cool place to set.
To de mould:
Run a knife around the edge of the jelly moulds. Place a plate over it. Invert the mould onto the plate .Lift off jelly mould.
Alternately if you have made pudding in large dish then cut into desired shapes with knife.
Chill before serving.
You may like :
Labels: Indian Desserts
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.