Tuesday, 19 April 2011
Mango and Nutella Pancakes
Delicious pancakes with chocolate spread and tropical mango.
120 grams / 4 oz plain flour
125 ml milk
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 tablespoons oil for cooking pan cakes
2 tablespoons nutella
Mango slices from 1 large mango
1. In a mixing bowl sieve the flour and baking powder.
2. Add the milk and vanilla and sugar to mix together to form a batter ,thr consistency should be so that it coats the back of a spoon.( Adjust the milk accordingly)
3.Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a non stick pan with a little oil and allow to heat, pour a ladle of pan cake mixture and swirl the pan to form a thin round pancake.
6. Once pancake is golden brown,transfer the cooked pancake on to grease proof paper and repeat for rest of batter.
7. To serve,spread nuttella on to the pan cake and place some slices of mango on top. Fold the pancake and serve with more mango slices and a dollop of nutella on the side.
Breakfast Club # 10 -Pancakes event by Helen of Fussfree flavours and hosted By Krithi's Kitchen
Healing Foods Mango Event by Siri of cooking with Siri hosted by Kaarasaaram
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.