simply.food will be celebrating its 5th Blog anniversary on 28th October, it only seems yesterday when I entered the food blogging community. I never knew that food would become such an integral part of my life when I started blogging.Over the last 5 years simply.food has grown from strength to strength, I have made numerous friends all over the world, attended many foodie events, worked with many brands, learn't to cook some very innovative dishes ranging from Indian, to international to Asian and continental.
Like any other food blogger, as my confidence grew with my posts, I started to dream of writing a cookery book. I made notes, did lots of brainstorming, sourced ingredients and set about experimenting with different flavours textures and cuisines. I had no budget for a food photographer or food stylist so I began learning about food photography whilst developing recipes for my book.My critics, tasters and judges were my family.Finally I settled on an idea to write two books consisting of 50 recipes in each, one based on simple snacks and the other on recipes with potatoes the chief ingredient.
The books are available to purchase on line in Europe, India, China, Australia and in the UK from Waterstones Book shops. They are retailing at £ 9.95 each and are perfect for Eid, Diwali, Halloween and Christmas Presents.The books can also be purchased directly from simply.food and as special introduction offer to the celebrate the launch of these books simply.food is offering 25% discount plus free postage for UK orders when both books are purchased together making them £ 15.00 per pair. (Postage will apply for overseas orders.)
Please complete the order form to place your order in time for Diwali and Christmas.
Fill out my form!
To mark this double celebration of simply.food's 5th anniversary and the launch of my two new cook booksI am giving away one set of books to one simply.food reader.The giveaway is open worldwide as simply.food has so many readers all over the world and would like to thank each and every one who has visited the site, inspired and motivated me and shared so much love in the form of comments and visits.
- Competition ends 28th November 2013 6.00 pm
- This giveaway is open to all readers WORLDWIDE who are over 18.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within a 7 days another winner will be chosen.
- There is one prize of a a set of books (Easy to cook Snacks and Easy to cook Potatoes)
- By entering you are **agreeing** to share your address with simply.food to receive the prize.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. simply.food reserves the right to **substitute** the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- All entries will be verified, failure to follow instructions correctly will result in participants being disqualified. Please do not cheat.
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf. For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video