This delicious microwave chilli popcorn is so delectable one serving will not be enough
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon chilli oil
1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
1. Measure the corn kernels using the measuring cup provided in the Heat n Eat.
2. Place the corn in the Heat n Eat and place it in the microwave on high for 4-5 minutes,
3. You will hear a popping sound when it subsides, remove the Heat 'n' Eat from the microwave and carefully open the lid and transfer the popcorn to a large bowl.
4. Add a sprinkling of salt and chilli flakes and drizzle with chilli oil. Toss the popcorn to coat it with the oil .
5. Transfer to serving bowls and enjoy hot spicy popcorn.
Warning-Don't rub your eyes after eating the popcorn as the chilli from the popcorn will sting.
Chilli oil- 100 ml olive oil, 4 red dried chillies 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes, 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder.
Warm the olive oil slightly and take it off the heat, add the red chillies, chilli flakes and chilli powder and give it a stir.Transfer to a oil bottle and keep aside for 24 hours for the chilli oil to infuse. After 24 hours oil is ready to be used in popcorn, salads, pasta, pizza.
Heat 'n' Eat, is a new microwave popcorn maker launched by Mustard. It makes popping popcorn so easy even a child could do it. The microwave popcorn popper comes with a built in measuring cup, all you have to do is fill it with corn kernels and pop the heat and serve in the microwave. You will get Perfect popcorn every time, and at a fraction of the cost.
Once you have popped the corn you can flavour it to make it savoury, salted, sweet in fact you can add any flavouring to it that pleases you. Alternatively eat it natural as it is.The Heat 'n' Eat is reusable and is totally dishwasher safe. It is made from non toxic plastic. You can order your Heat 'n' Eat from Mustard and t retails at £ 20.00.
I would like to thank Mustard for sending me the Heat 'n' Eat, all the views and opinions expressed in this post are my own.
Mustard have been kind and they have agreed to send one simply.food reader a Heat 'n' Eat.
How To Enter:
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Answering the mandatory question will open additional optional entries.
- Please read the rules they form the terms and conditions of this
- Open to UK Residents Only and you must be over 18 yrs old.
- Closing date - 13th April 12.00 am