Delicious dairy free Peach Frappé to enjoy. (Frappé is a drink that is served with crushed ice or made to a slushy consistency.)
500 ml Oatly * ( Organic Oat drink)
2 ripe peaches
2 teaspoons Natvia natural sweetener *(or honey)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 strawberries for garnish (optional)
1. Pour two thirds of the Oatly into ice cube trays and place in the freezer overnight to make ice cubes.
2. De stone the peaches and cut them into slices.(reserve a few slices for garnish)
3. Put the peaches, vanilla, sweetener, Oatly ice cubes and remaining Oatly milk into the Optimum 4000 blender.
4. Blend the mixture until rich and creamy.
5. Pour into serving glasses and garnish with peach slices and strawberries.
* Natvia natural sweetener is made with natural ingredients Steviol glycosides and Erythritol which is a natural occurring nectar found in fruit. Natvia is made from the Stevia plant. It contains no aspartame, saccharin, sucralose or artificial colours The sweetener is tooth friendly, fructose free, zero calories and suitable for diabetics.
*Oatly is an organic oat-based milk alternative, it is made from oats and water and sea salt. It is perfect for those following a dairy free or vegan diet, or just for those who want to adopt a healthier lifestyle. It can be used as an alternative to milk, it is perfect for enjoying as it comes, or can be enjoyed with cereal, muesli or used as a milk substitute in a variety of delicious recipes. In the UK Oatly is available in plain and chocolate flavours and they also make Oatly cream which is perfect for adding to desserts and sauces. Oatly is available in health food stores and super markets.
Thankyou to Oatly for sending me the vouchers to purchase the Oatly products and to Natvia who had given me a sample of their product at the recent Food Bloggers Connect 2014.
I made my Peach Frappé in the Optimum 9400 blender. It is very versatile and it will blend, purée, grate, chop, make ice cream, hot soups, nut butters and nut milk.
To read about the Optimum 9400 check my review post here. The blender is currently on a special offer at £329.00 with a thirty day money back guarantee with free postage if not satisfied. You can also get an extra two years warranty if you order through this site You can order yours here.
The jar that is used to serve the peach frappé was given to me by Friends of Glass. Friends of Glass is a movement of people who believe that glass is good for them, for their families and for the environment.