I love peaches and since they are available in abundance at the moment I am making the most of them. I particularly love the white flesh peaches, they seem to have a sweeter taste and are great in recipes too. For this recipe you do need the ripe ones however for salads the slightly semi ripe peaches work better.
I made this simple tasty Peach milkshake in a jiffy and it tastes absolutely delicious. It also looked gorgeous served in the tropical summer glass tumblers from Sass and Belle. The tumblers come in four different designs and are really pretty.
Refreshing and delicious peach milkshake.
- 2 Peaches (white flesh peaches)
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 100 ml Skimmed Milk
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- slices for garnish Peach
1. Destone the peaches and cut them into chunks.2. Add the peaches, milk, vanilla essence, ice cream and ice to a blender jug and blend until smooth. I used Optimum 9400 blender which is super powerful and crushes ice in a jiffy.
3. Pour the milkshake into pretty glasses and garnish with peach slices and serve immediately.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: none Total time: Yield: 2 glasses
NB- You can use any type of peaches although I used the white flesh ones in my recipe. If you are using another blender, make sure that it is capable of crushing ice like my Optimum 9400.
You can read about this awesome blender here. If you like the sound of it and want to purchase it you can quote "Brand Ambassador offer" to get extra two year warranty. It is currently on offer for £329. instead of £399 a saving of £70