Creamy, smooth pudding with a delicious coconut fragrance and taste.
250 ml coconut milk
1 tablespoon agar agar flakes
2 tablespoons sugar
1. Add the coconut milk to a sauce pan and heat it up.
2. Add the sugar and agar agar flakes and stir on medium heat untill agar agar and sugar have completely dissolved.
3. Get two ramekin dishes and strain the mixture into them.
4. Leave the pudding aside to cool to room temperature.
5. Once cooled, place in fridge to set for two hours.
You may like:
Flavours Of Singapore event by simply.food
Teatime snack event by Torview
ABC series desserts by Ramya