Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Mango, Apple and Kiwi Breakfast smoothie.
Refreshing and delicious fruit smoothie which is healthy and filling.
I ripe mango
2 ripe kiwi
100 ml apple and mango innocent fruit juice
1 tablespoon clear honey
1. Peel the kiwi and cut it into quarters, remove the white core and dice it.
2. Peel and cut the mango in half, remove the stone and dice it.
3. Peel and core the apple. Dice it into small pieces.
4. Add all the diced fruit with the apple and mango juice and honey into a blender jug and blend until smooth.
5. Transfer to two tall glasses and serve immediately.
You may like:
Strawberry and melon smoothie.
Lets cook healthy breakfasts event by simply.food
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.