Coconut Banana Bread Bites
Healthy and delicious banana bites encased is sweet tendar coconut..
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons flax seed mealt
1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees C / 350 Ddegrees F.2.line a mini muffin tin with mini cake liners.3.In a large bowl add the bananas and mash them with a fork. Add the coconut flour, dessicated coconut, maple syrup,vanilla essence ,salt, almond butter, coconut oil, cinnamon and flax seed meal and mix together to form a dough. 4.Fill the mini cake liners with a teaspoon of mixture in each and bake in the preheated oven for 12- 15 minutes until golden brown. 5. Remove from oven and serve with a glass of cold milk.
DetailsPrep time: 5 mins time: 20Total time: 25 minsYield: 24 mini bites