Spicy aromatic rice stirfried in a chilli garlic Szechaun sauce.
8 oz cold precooked boiled rice
3 tablespoons Szechaun sauce (Home made recipe here)
8 button mushrooms thinly sliced
1 red onion thinly sliced
1/4 red capsicum diced (small)
1/4 yellow capsicum diced (small)
1/4 green capsicum diced (small)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic cut into thin slices.
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oil in a wok, when it is hot add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.Add the onions and saute for another minute.
2. Add the mushrooms and pepppers and stirfry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the salt, szechaun sauce and mix well.
4. Add the boiled rice and toss until rice is evenly coated with sauce and vegetables and heated through throughly.
5. Transfer to serving dish.
Singapore stirfried Tofu
Lets Cook with Rice event by Radhika of tickling palates
Flavours of Singapore and Lets cook with Left overs events by simply.food