Nutella novelty bear character sandwiches perfect for a children's lunch box or tea party.
4 slices white or brown bread slices
2 tablespoon Nutella spread
1 small piece carrot
1. Remove the crusts from the bread slices and using a round cookie cutter out 2 circles from each slice.You should have 8 circles now
2. From the remaining bread cut offs, cut out 4 pairs of tear drop shapes approx 2 cm long to make ears.
3.Spread the Nutella on all eight circles.
4. At the top of 4 of the circles, position the bears ears on either side.
5. Place the second slice of bread on top of the slice with the ears placed on it. You will now have 4 Bear shaped sandwiches.
6. Slice the carrot and cut out two small bow shapes from it and keep aside.
7. Make a small grease proof paper cone and fill it with the Nutella.
8. Pipe eyes and snout and triangles on ears with the Nutella .
9. On two of the sandwiches place a blob of Nutella next to right ear and place the carrot bow for girl bear.
10. Serve the sandwiches immediately.
Lets Cook for Kids event by simply.food
You make like: