Delectable little kids jammie dodger sandwiches.
4 slices white or brown bread
60 g / 2 oz Black berry Jam
1. Remove the crusts from all four slices of bread and make sure the bread is square in shape
2. Cut each slice into 4 equal squares.
3. Using a bottle lid or round object cut out a round circle from the center of 8 squares.
4. Spread jam on the remaining 8 squares and sandwich these with a square with the hole cut out.
5. Place the sandwiches on to a serving plate and add a little more jam in the center of the hole to form a jammie dodger sandwich.
NB -You can use any jam of choice and cut the bread with round cookie cutters for round sandwiches.
You may like:
Kids Novelty Bear sandwiches.
Lets Cook for Kids event by simply.food